Becoming a member
Whaddon Way Church is an Anglican/Baptist Local Ecumenical Project, and functions within a congregational governance system. This means, that members at WWC are responsible for the following:
- Attending all Ordinary Church Meetings (4 per year), Annual General Meetings (1 per year), and Special Church Meetings (when the need arises, but rarely more than two in a year).
- Voting at the above meetings on issues surrounding the vision, mission, and operation of Whaddon Way Church.
- Being an active part of who we are, how we function, and who we would like to be as a church, faith community and charity.
These are our 3 marks of membership at WWC
Actively growing in our individual and communal worship of God.
Participating within our church community through:
- Empowering one another in our collective quest to become image bearers of Jesus.
- Engaging in communal worship, discipleship, and service.
- Financially contributing as you are able.
Allowing your experiences, passions, skills and gifts to empower our calling to shine the light of Jesus to everyone that we meet.